Eat Healthy so you can improve your health and feel better!
1. Preheat oven to 375*F. Take skin off chicken and add EVOO into Dutch oven. Add chicken and place in oven while you prep your veggies.
2. Chop vegetables. (Butternut squash tip: once you peel the squash, cut squash into discs. Stack 3 discs on top of each other and can cut once and cut through multiple disc to be more efficient with your time)
3. Once your veggies are chopped, remove dutch oven and add on top of chicken. Next add your spices and herbs.
4. Place squash on lined sheet pan. Drizzle with EVOO. ( we add the squash to the sheet pan to avoid it from becoming mush). Add the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and water/chicken broth to dutch oven.
5. Cook both sheet pan and dutch oven in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165*F.
6. Remove bones (save later to make bone broth or chicken broth). Serve in bowls for dinner tonight atop of 1/4 C cooked quinoa and place leftovers in lunchboxes for the next few days. OPTIONAL: Add shredded colby jack cheese on top